Catering Staff Needed! Take Five Catering is seeking Part-time catering servers for client events and caterings. TFL will be catering several large caterings this summer and in need of part time servers. This positions pays $18 to $25 per hour depending on the catering event and is ideal for summer students, and persons looking for part-time worker.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in organization and coordination of catered and bar events,
- Ensures client standards of quality and service are consistently met,
- Works with Catering Manager to ensure “one-stop shopping” for clients, as much as possible, including coordination of supplemental services such as space, equipment, flowers, linen and various other supplies and services.
- Sets up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet. Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests. Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service.
- Maintains high standards of safety and cleanliness and Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Previous waiting/waitress/waiter experience or similar catering background is preferred
- Previous bar staff experience would be beneficial, but not essential as this will not always be part of the shift.
- A professional, friendly and well-spoken with strong communication skills.
- Own transport is advised due to the remote and varied nature of the locations you will be required to reach.
- Flexible and available at short notice, at least on weekends. Ability to lift and carry heavy loads, set up and break down catering supplies and equipment.